So, I`ve been "house sitting" for my dad for the past few weeks while he`s away on a 2 month long trip through Vietnam and Thailand and a couple of weeks ago I had a house party. I`ve always LOVED going to parties but I`ve never felt the desire to host one, because...well, i never thought it would be AS fun. Maybe it`s just that the majority of the house parties I`ve gone to the person`s house has always ended up looking like a war zone than a home...(for example, one party I went to, 3 doors were ripped off their hinges!) Anyways, I always just thought I would be too worried about things being trashed to actually have fun, but I decided to give it a try! I had barely moved my stuff in when i found myself posting invites to this party, and soon enough Saturday rolled around and people were walking into the house ready to have fun lol. I knew most of the people that ended up coming but there were also a lot of randoms who were letting themselves in freely. Surprisingly, I ended up having a great time and even with the number of poeple that showed up, the clean up wasn`t even that bad! I`m still dealing with allll the empties that I`ve just been too lazy to do anything with, but other than that...everything ended up being fine! It really surprised me how much fun i was able to experience in a situation that I normally would have avoided (hosting a party).
I`m now planning on throwing another one in the next couple of weeks and Im keeping my fingers crossed that it`ll be even bigger and better than the last one...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment