Monday, September 29, 2008

Since I can't seem to sleep, I've decided to take advantage of being awake to write a blog...
Lately, I've been thinking that I would love to get more involved in something...but I'm not sure what...I used to be an extremely active person, I played sports and went to acting school my entire life up until a couple of years ago. I think I felt I needed a break from always having something to do, only now that I've been "activity free" for a while, I'm beginning to miss having a hockey or soccer game to go to, or an acting workshop to help teach, or attend...The thing is, however, that now that I don't have any of those things to do, I feel as though I don't have any time to do them either! How did I ever manage to have such a full schedule all the time and still make it work?? I sort of wish I could figure it out, so I could have it back...

No comments: